Documents allow you to offer your customers more information quickly. You can add them to pages on your website allowing your potential customers the chance to click and instantly view PDFs and other documents with ease. Read this easy to follow step-by-step guide and see how you can add documents to pages on your website.
1. Visit Horsemart.co.uk, click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
2. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left-hand menu.
3. To select the page you want to add your image to, click ‘Edit page’ as shown below.
4. You’ll be preseted with the edit page screen. Now, to add your document to the page do the following:
a. Click ‘Media’ on the left hand menu.
b. Click the ‘Documents’ tab.
c. Below the heading ‘Files’ click ‘Select’.
4. This will open up a pop up (see below). Here you need to:
a. Click ‘Choose File’ and select the document on your computer.
b. Click ‘Upload’ to upload the document.
c. Once the document has uploaded, click ‘Next’.
5. To save your progress and add the document to your page, scroll to the bottom and click ‘Save’.