Uploading your stock to your Spidersnet Equine website is a straightforward, simple process. Read this guide to see how easy it is to add stock to your website. For this guide we’re using Horsemart.co.uk to upload the ad.
1. To begin placing your ad, log in to Horsemart. Click on the ‘Place your ad’ button.
2. You’ll then want to do the following:
a. Select a category for your ad.
b. Select a sub category.
c. Click ‘Next step’ to continue placing your ad.
3. You’ll then want to fill in all of the general information on the next screen. You will want to start with:
a. The advert title
b. A description of the product.
c. The price.
4. Below this info, you should fill your personal contact details. These should already be filled in for you if you have placed an ad before.
5. Now it’s time to upload images of your stock and publish your advert.
a. Scroll down and click ‘Add Photos’ before uploading all of the images of whatever you are advertising from your computer.
b. Then you need to click on whichever image you want to use as your advert’s main image. Once you’ve done this it will turn blue.
c. You can also add a video to accompany your photos by pasting the YouTube URL in the box next to the ‘Video’ subheading if you wish.
d. Once you’ve finished you can click Publish ad to put it live on your site.