Editing pages on your Spidersnet Equine website is nice and easy to do thanks to the simple and intuitive back end. If you want to edit a page then follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Firstly, go to Horsemart.co.uk and log in to your account.
2. Click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
3. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu.
4. To edit a page, simply click on the ‘Edit’ button next to the page you wish to edit.
5. Here you’ll be presented with your page. Once here you can:
a. Change the page title – below the ‘Title’ header.
b. Change the text on the page – below the ‘Body’ header.
c. Use the bold and italics buttons on your web text.
d. Add hyperlinks to the text using the hyperlink button – highlight the words you’d like to link, click the hyperlink button and paste the URL e. you’d like to link to in the URL box.
7. Once you’ve completed your edits simply scroll to the bottom and click ‘Save’ and your changes will be put live.